Monday, March 15, 2010

TwosDay

Good evening y'all!

The first thing you'll learn about me is I'm a night owl.  Don't get me wrong I wake up early but that's only because I have to get the boys ready for school.  If I had my druthers I would sleep until 10 or 11am and then slowly get the day going.  I usually go to bed rather late which means I average about 4-5 hrs of sleep per night.  But the night time is when I feel the most creative.  The kids, the dog, and my DH (dear husband for those not familiar with the acronyms) are all fast asleep.  The hours after 9pm are all mine and I cherish them.

Today I finished another card and this one is "lifted" off of Dawn Griffith's website. Dawn is a Stampin' Up demonstrator and has some wonderful card making videos on her website.  Check it out!!

I used vellum for the glass and dabbed it with mustard archival ink. The paper is DCWV "Sweets" and I used "Spots & Dots" folder in my Cuttlebug to emboss the green background.

http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment