Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jacque's Romantic Window

After receiving my candy from JACQUE I knew I had to get to work and create a card. My goody bag included the beautiful flowers you see from Shabby Chic and Leaning Tilda AND Romantic Window. How lucky can I get???  I decided to make to go to SplitCoast Stampers and find something special. I thought a recessed window card would be perfect.  I used my craft knife to cut the window out of the stamped image and used pop dots to make Tilda appear to be truly leaning out of the window.

My cards are much simplier than many of the wonderful artists who share their treasures at the Magnolia-lious Yahoo group. I'm very slowly adding stuff to my cards which are typically one dimensional.  Perhaps in the not too distant future I will feel comfortable enough enter a Magnolia challenge. Until then I'm practicing and loving every moment of it.



2 comments:

  1. Hope, this card is gorgous! You should enter it in a challenge!
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope,
    Your card is delightful!! You don't have to wait to enter a challenge, my dear. Go for it at any time, please!!!
    Love how you have cut out the window and have Tilda really leaning out. Beautiful colouring and decorating on your card :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete