Thursday, April 7, 2011

Maggie Triangle Tri-Fold

It's spring break and I have the week off which has resulted in all these posts in one week.  Who knows I may just post again tomorrow!!

This lovely little card is a Triangle Tri-Fold from SplitCoast Stampers. If you've never been to that site it's a must see for all papercrafters.  The stamp is my favorite - Tilda with Hawaii Flower - just love her!!  I used my i-rock to adhere the rhinestones on the scalloped oval Spellbinder nestabilities.  The designer paper is DCWV "The Blossoms & Butterflies Stack". I also added a touch of diamond stickles to the lace on Tilda's dress.



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the Butterfly design paper.
    Hugs~
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Hope! Love all the sparkle and your paper is perfect!!! Now on to your next card hehe!
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Hope!!
    Tilda is gorgeous! Love your butterfly paper :o)
    I have never seen this type of fold before! Really like it!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! How perfect is that butterfly paper!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've used this fold before Hope, and it's so fun! What a super job you did with the butterflies and this precious Tilda.
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is cute and the fold is lovely :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a neat card. I will have to check this fold out. Your coloring is gorgeous dear heart. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable! I love the design and your coloration is spot on! Great work, Hope!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card so pretty!!!! Very colorful!!!
    Very good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Hoe! Love these colors and the layout of your card! Great idea! Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my this is really precious!! Love the pretty little gems and your coloring!! Smiles, Vicki

    ReplyDelete